Refund & Cancellation Policy
CANCELLATION,RETURN AND REFUND POLICY for
DIALNUMBER & Other Sites of associatedwith Dialnumber
Refund and Cancellation Policy
1. Amount once paid through the payment gateway and once insertingadd/listing is published and made live shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
Multiple times debiting of Customer’s Card/Bank Account dueto technical error OR Customer's account being debited with excess amount in asingle transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amountexcluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the Customer. Due totechnical error, payment being charged on the Customer’s Card/Bank Account butthe enrolment for the examination is unsuccessful. Customer wishes to seek refund of the amount,he/she would be refunded net the amount, after deduction of Payment Gatewaycharges or any other charges.
2. The Customer will have to make an application for refundalong with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generatedat the time of making payments.
3. The application will be processed manually and afterverification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess willbe refunded by Dialnumber through electronic mode in favour of the applicantand confirmation sent to the mailing address given in the online registrationform, within a period of 21 calendar days on receipt of such claim. It willtake 3-21 days for the money to show in your bank account depending on yourbank’s policy.
4. Company assumes noresponsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect anyPayment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of thefollowing circumstances: a. If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by you is/areincomplete, inaccurate, and invalid and delayed. b. If the Payment Account hasinsufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the PaymentInstruction(s) c. If the funds available in the Payment Account are under anyencumbrance or charge. d. If your Bank or the NCC refuses or delays honoringthe Payment Instruction(s) e. Circumstances beyond the control of Company(including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes,power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown dueto an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force) f. In case thepayment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failedpayment by an e-mail
5. User agrees that Company, in its sole discretion, for anyor no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate his/her account (orany part thereof) or use of the Services and remove and discard all or any partof his/her account, user profile, or his/her recipient profile, at any time.Company may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providingaccess to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. Useragrees that any termination of his /her access to the Services or any accounthe/she may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, andalso agrees that Company will not be liable to user or any third party for anysuch termination. Any suspected, fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may bereferred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are inaddition to any other remedies Company may have at law or in equity. Upontermination for any reason, user agrees to immediately stop using the Services.
6. Company may electto resolve any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to thisAgreement or Service provided in connection with this Agreement by bindingarbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration &Conciliation Act, 1996. Any such dispute, controversy or claim shall bearbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in anyarbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party.
1.APPLICABILITY OF POLICY
By using Dialnumber and their associate sites, Listing andAds and Shopping and/or initiating a request for purchase of Product(s) on theDialnumber and their associate sites, Shopping, you agree to be bound by theterms contained in this Policy without modification. If you do not agree to theterms contained in this Policy, you are advised not to transact on Dialnumberand their associate sites Shopping.Please note that, we may from time to time change the terms of the Policy thatgovern your terms of cancellation, return or refund of an order for Productbought on Dialnumber and their associate sites Shopping. Every time you wish touse Dialnumber and their associate sites, Shopping, please check the Policy toensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply at that time.
2.TERMS OF CANCELLATION
(a) You can cancel the order prior to the dispatch andpublish the listing and ads of Product by Dialnumber and their associates sitesand websites or the seller. The order cannot be cancelled once the Listing andads published and dispatch has been initiated.
(b) The request for cancellation of the order can be made bycancelling the Listing and ads order from My Orders and login dashboard/userdashboard section by using the Listing ID and order tracking number, or bycalling our customer care number, or any other method, as may be intimated byDialnumber and their associate site toyou from time to time.
(c) On the receipt of order cancellation request, your orderwill be cancelled with immediate effect, and the refund process will beinitiated within 48 hours of confirmation of cancellation.
3.TERMS OF RETURN AND REFUND
(a) You may initiate return and cancellation of Listing andads and of Products within the timelines and as per the terms stipulatedunderAnnexure A(refer to the table provided at the end of this Policy) of thisPolicy. We would accept the request for return of such Listing and ads andProduct subject to the terms of this Policy. Dialnumber and their associatewebsites will not process return if youhave placed the order for a wrong Listing ID and product model, colour or incorrect Product.
(b) If you have received any Product and any listing and adswhich is eligible for return in terms of this Policy, we suggest you toimmediately register a request in this regard on the Dialnumber and theirassociated websites Shopping. We will inour sole discretion verify if: (a) the defects and damages in the Products andlisting or the non-compliances claimed in such Products and listing areacceptable by us, or (b) such defects, damages or non-compliances are due toour default, and will accordingly post verification, accept or reject therequest for return and cancellation of listing. For such verification, we mayrequest you to send usthe listing ID and images of the damaged or defective product received and/or allow ourpersonnel to schedule a visit to assess the damage or defect in the Product.Further, to the assessment of the damage or the concern reported in the returnrequest, Dialnumber may in its sole discretion resolve the issue subject to theassessment report, in a manner as it may deem fit.
(c) Please be informed that when you opt to cancel or returnthe Products and listing , upon our verification of the Products andlisting the documents relating thereto,the refund amount for such Products which are eligible for return as per theterms of this Policy, will be processed within a period of 10 business day fromthe date of us verifying the defect or the non-compliance in the Product. Yourrefund will be processed only when the conditions as may be stipulated byDialnumber are fulfilled. The refund amount will be credited to the originalpayment mode opted by you or in your account associated with the Dialnumber eligible for refund, as may be chosen by you. You acknowledge that afterinitiation of refund, it may take additional time for your refund to reflect inyour account which is subject to your financial institution or payment solutionprovider terms and conditions.
(d) Please be informed that for Products, for which you hadopted for ?Cash on Delivery?, as a payment option, you will receive refunds inyour bank account (as per the bank account details provided by you to us) incase the Product is purchased from a third-party seller made available.However, if the Sale was consummated by Dialnumber you will receive your refundin your account. We do not make any cash refunds.
(e) The amount claimed as refund will be refunded to youwithin 15 working days depending upon the mode of payment chosen by you.Sometimes banks or financial intermediaries take a longer time to process therefund request. However, if the refund does not happen by the date advised, youmay contact us, and we will gladly help you.
4.CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM
For any feedback, concern or query, you may please reach outto us on the below contact details:
# 11 CTS No 1706/A 3 Shree Chambers Ramdev Galli BelgaumKarnataka 590001 Contact No 8050090008